harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tingpeng Wu" <wutingp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem about System.loadLibrary and object's address
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:16:45 GMT
LvJimmy, thanks for your warnning. Since I just plan to develop some reseach on DRLVM platform.
I will not run my benchmark on other JVM.

----- Original Message -----
From: "LvJimmy,Jing" <firepure@gmail.com>
To: <dev@harmony.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: problem about System.loadLibrary and object's address

> 2007/4/29, 吴廷鹏 <wutingpeng@gmail.com>:
>> Hi, all,
>> when I use drlvm to execute my program, I found that when program has System.loadLibrary
call, there is always an error which reports "java.lang.outofmemoryerror <no stack trace
available>". The same program can run on Hotspot. Why this happens and how to solve it?

>> Another question, I read the implementation code of Object.clone method in Object_generic.cpp.
>>
>> jobject object_clone(JNIEnv *jenv, jobject jobj)
>> {
>>     ObjectHandle h = (ObjectHandle) jobj;
>>
>>     //aquire the target address and assign it to variable named result
>>
>>     memcpy(result, h->object, size);
>>
>> }
>> According to my comprehension, h->object is the address of java object. Is it
ture? Does this means I can use the same way to get the address of object in vmcore's other
place provided the necessary head file is included?