harmony-dev mailing list archives

From 吴廷鹏 <wutingp...@gmail.com>
Subject problem about System.loadLibrary and object's address
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:14:25 GMT
Hi, all,
when I use drlvm to execute my program, I found that when program has System.loadLibrary call,
there is always an error which reports "java.lang.outofmemoryerror <no stack trace available>".
The same program can run on Hotspot. Why this happens and how to solve it?

Another question, I read the implementation code of Object.clone method in Object_generic.cpp.

jobject object_clone(JNIEnv *jenv, jobject jobj)
{
    ObjectHandle h = (ObjectHandle) jobj;

    //aquire the target address and assign it to variable named result

    memcpy(result, h->object, size);

}
According to my comprehension, h->object is the address of java object. Is it ture? Does
this means I can use the same way to get the address of object in vmcore's other place provided
the necessary head file is included?

Thanks,
tingpeng