harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][support] Support module doesn't compile
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:13:35 GMT
Hello,

I tend to work in Eclipse by checking out individual modules, but recently
when I updated the 'support' module would no longer compile on its own.
It's the Support_Jetty class that has the errors (e.g. "The import
org.mortbay cannot be resolved"), so it seems the module is missing the
Jetty jar files or something like that.  I can add them to the classpath
myself, but it seems like it would be good if the module compiled straight
away after being checked out without any extra configuration.  What do
people think?

Thanks,

Sian

--