harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Can't launch Harmony
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:23:12 GMT
Hi Gregory and Alexey,

Thank you both for your help.  I ran the static analysis in Dependency
Walker, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong there.  I then ran it
dynamically and I think that's where the problem is occurring, but I'm not
really sure how to interpret the results.  The end of the log looks like
this:

* Second chance exception 0xC0000005 (Access Violation) occurred in "
HYPRT.DLL" at address 0x111049B3.
*Exited "JAVA.EXE" (process 0x14EC) with code -1073741819 (0xC0000005).
**
If anyone would like to have a look at the whole log I could send it
individually, but I didn't want to send it to the whole list as it's about
900K.

Thanks,

Sian

--