harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Can't launch Harmony
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:08:07 GMT
Hello,

I'm having major problems trying to run anything at all with Harmony.  The
launcher won't run at all and I just get a pop-up box saying "VM launcher
has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience."  I'm running on Windows XP with the IBM v4 VME and the
latest class library build that I built myself.  I've tried a complete clean
and rebuild and I'm still seeing the same problem.  Has anyone seen this
before?

Thanks very much,

Sian

--