harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] tests failing on linux (Ubuntu 7.04-dev) with Quad Xeon P3
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:22:34 GMT
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> On 3/28/07, Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nathan Beyer wrote:
>> > I'm getting consistent failures of the following tests on Ubuntu
>> > 7.04-dev running on Quad Xeon P3 hardware. I saw some other threads on
>> > the mailing list about failures on a dual CPU machine, are these the
>> > same failures.
>> >
>> > Is there anyway to get some more information about these failures?
>> > Stack trace? dumps?
>> >
>> > -Nathan
>> >
>> > Breakpoint1 failed on Client mode JIT (default)
>> > SingleStep1 failed on Client mode JIT (default)
>> > VMInit1 failed on Client mode JIT (default)
>> > Breakpoint1 failed on interpreter
>> > SingleStep1 failed on interpreter
>> > VMInit1 failed on interpreter
>>
>> The tests produce a report in
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/semis/jvmti.tests/reports which you can try to
>> analyze. There should be the output why the tests failed. The tests
>> you've mentioned are single threaded and shouldn't depend on the number
>> of CPUs.
>
> I'm seeing three folders under
> "build/lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/semis/jvmti.tests/reports/" and "int", "jit"
> and "opt" folder. All of them are empty.

Try this command line to run the test in command line. Tests have to be
compiled before running it

./lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/java -cp
make/tmp/junit.jar:./lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/semis/jvmti.tests/classes
-agentpath:./lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/semis/jvmti.tests/native/Breakpoint1/libBreakpoint1.so
junit.textui.TestRunner Breakpoint1.Breakpoint1

--
Gregory