harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Beliaev <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] need a safe way to populate sources
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:55:21 GMT
Does not work... does not work...

I wrote about this... :(

 >> $ cd trunk/working_classlib
 >> $ svn cleanup
 >> $ svn update
 >> At revision 520884.

and you proposed me almost the same (cvn cleanup can be ignored):

 > 1:
 > cd trunk/working_classlib
 > svn up
 > cd ../..

May be I'm not clear here: mentioned 'svn update' does nothing but print
the current revision - no new files actually bringovered....

Looks like I have to get familiar with federated build structure and
find the "patch" for "ant populate_sources"...

Thanks anyway
Vladimir Beliaev