harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Beliaev <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][winx86][build][gc_gen] pls fix gc_gen build on windows/em64t
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:10:36 GMT
 > Oh, I didn't know Windows/EM64T is included in build regression.

I can't believe it :)

About 38 JIRAs (drlvm only, w/o classlib) were reported & fixed for
windows/em64t by different people during passed 4 weeks... I thought
everyone are speaking only about windows/em64t enabling...

I've posted simple workaround for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3421.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev