harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] questions about H3288
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:25:48 GMT
Salikh Zakirov wrote:
> Weldon Washburn wrote:
>
>> Are you currently working on fixing the above problems?  What remains to be
>> finished to get H3288 in commitable shape?
>>

> Weldon, yes, I am currently preparing an updated patch for HARMONY-3288, that
> will address all of the problems and get the patch into committable shape.

Weldon, Peter,

I have just uploaded updated patch series to HARMONY-3288. Please review.
The updated patch series includes refactoring of thread creation
interfaces in addition to condition variable and mutex.
Besides, it has Linux implementation too.

I'm going to proceed to finishing HARMONY-3289 now, with 2 major goals
*) make sure thread memory leak is fixed
*) make sure no regressions are introduced.

--
Salikh Zakirov