harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject [drvm][jit] Jitrino.opt with no optimizations
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:22:37 GMT
Hi!

I want have to have my code compiled by Jitrino.opt with _all_
optimizations turned off. The idea is to get "clean" versions of HIR
and IA32 LIR  (especially, LIR generated out for the code, that hadn't
been optimized). I need it for debugging purposes.

(Jitrino.jet isn't useful here, because it has no intermediate representations)

Is there a command line option to do it? I looked here:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions, but found
nothing.

Or, maybe,  something in source code code of jit should be changed to
turn off all optimizations?

--
Maksim