harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Liang" <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][support] Support module doesn't compile
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:27:59 GMT
Hello Sian,

Yes, To compile Support_Jetty.java we have to add jetty-6.0.0.jar,
jetty-util-6.0.0.jar and servlet-api-2.5-6.0.0.jar which are located
in "deploy/build/test/" into build path.

What I do is that:
1. Define a Classpath Variable "HDK_HOME" which refers to the deploy folder
2. Add the three jars into build path using HDK_HOME

Any comments? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard.

On 3/23/07, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tend to work in Eclipse by checking out individual modules, but recently
> when I updated the 'support' module would no longer compile on its own.
> It's the Support_Jetty class that has the errors (e.g. "The import
> org.mortbay cannot be resolved"), so it seems the module is missing the
> Jetty jar files or something like that.  I can add them to the classpath
> myself, but it seems like it would be good if the module compiled straight
> away after being checked out without any extra configuration.  What do
> people think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>

> --