harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:18:15 GMT
On 3/29/07, Peter Novodvorsky <peter.novodvorsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> HARMONY-3495 shows that gc.NPE fails in the JVM shutdown stage. Do you
> think that all other tests fail in the same situation? Can you
> explain, what makes you think that all these tests fail for the same
> reason?

It looks like the gc.PhantomReferenceQueueTest hangs at the shutdown stage
as well: it prints PASSED and then hangs with the same stack traces.
gc.SynchronizedFinilazersTest (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3517) shows up another stack
traces.

I'm not sure that the cause is the same for both issues. I'm only almost
sure that we have these troubles since last weekend.

Thanks,
Elena

Thanks,

--