harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:03:40 GMT
I managed to reproduce gc.PhantomReferenceQueueTest hang on SUSE 9 Linux
x86_64 as well.

It seems that we have new serious problem in threading system since last
weekend. A number of test can hang intermittently. Each day we see new
test's hang.

Shouldn't we focus efforts on investigating this issue? From my experiens
gc.NPE hangs more often than others and could be a good candidate for issue
reproducing (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3495)

Elena

--
Thanks,