harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:14:05 GMT
This week I noticed that some smoke tests hung in iterative runs on linux
x86. I did not see this before. Possibly they detect some new issues.

Yesterday I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3495 about
gc.NPE because CC also detected the hang. We excluded gc.NPE.

Today I saw that gc.SynchronizedFinilazersTest hung and filed

I wouldn't like to exclude each test which hangs for now. Possibly we can
fix the issue quickly.

I managed to reproduce gc.SynchronizedFinilazersTest hang after 450 runs in
JET and after 50 runs in OPT. I provided te stack traces in JIRAs. Possibly
they could be useful.