harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][classloader] VM crashes when LinkageError is expected
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:00:30 GMT
Hello,

yesterday I enabled a kernel test which silently exited at the beginning and
did not do any job actually. Now it works according to its idea and crashes
as follows.

java:
/nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/esemukhi/svn/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/exception/exceptions.cpp:214:
void exn_throw_object(_jobject*): Assertion `is_unwindable()' failed.
SIGABRT in VM code.

The test fails on both linux and windows in JIT mode.

I'm not sure whether this is caused by some recent commits or existed for a
long time.
Please see the details at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3510
.

--