harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] excluded lists clean up
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:44:31 GMT
On 3/15/07, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3406 has been created and
> the patch attached.
>
> Elena

I managed to reproduce the stress.Mix crash on linux x86_64 in interpreter
mode as well. I added it to the excludes list.

I also revealed that classloader.StressLoader is not run because of the
"XXX" keyword in its code. I removed it.

I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3455 to fix these
issues.

Alexey, could you commit the patch?

Thanks,