harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][smoke tests] excluded lists clean up
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:37:08 GMT
Hello,

recently we provided automatic smoke tests runs in 5 different modes but
cloned excluded lists rather carelessly. E.g. the lists for JIT and SRV
modes were copied from OPT what was not correct.

I cleaned up the lists so that they correspond to the current status of the
test runs.

I'd also like to update the lists with the following changes:

- remove stress.Mix for linux/windows x86 (as it was discussed in another
thread after HARMONY-2963 and HARMONY-2982 nave been fixed);
- remove gc.ThreadSuspension as its crash is not reproducible anymore (see
HARMONY-3235);
- add a comment referencing to the JIRA to each test in the list.

Formerly we excluded stress.Threads because it failed on Ubuntu. Could
anyone confirm that it is still true?

If nobody objects, I'll prepare a patch.

--
Thanks,
Elena