harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] We need to update smoke tests exluded lists
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:28:41 GMT

> On 3/9/07, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > As we have some bugs fixed (HARMONY-3044 and HARMONY-2982), wee need to
> > remove some smoke tests from excluded.
>

> I looked at the JIRAs for the above.  It looks like Gregory Shimansky need
> to take care of 3044.  And Alexei Zakharov needs to take care of 2982.

Weldon,
HARMONY-2982 is actually fully resolved. As for HARMONY-3044, I added one
more comment to it saying that a separate JIRA issue has been created for
the problem with new hangs. The original issue of 3044 has been fixed.

Thanks,
Elena

Also we need to add some intermittently failing tests reported by CC and