harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Update: Apache Tomcat 5.5 testing scenario was integrated.
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:37:35 GMT
 Hi, Stepan:
      After looking at it, I think we might have to modify the configuration
file server.xml as
      <Connector port="*80*" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
               connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />
     Then tomcat will use port "80".
     Furthermore, on the client side, the "tester" target, I think, should
also be modified to access the changed servert port. I have not study the
detail.
     It is a little complicated. So I do not know whether it deserves.:)

On 3/26/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to give an update about current status of buildtest infra.
>
> Currently the infra is restructured to simplify integration of new
> testing scenarios. As an example application testing scenario Tomcat
> unit tests were integrated to CC (r522489). So to setup CC to run
> Tomcat unit tests: type 'ant -Dmodules=Apache-Tomcat5.5 setup'
>
> However there are several issues to be resolved to run tests successfully:
> 1) ecj*.jar conflict with ANT_HOME/lib: resolved by setting
> compiler="modern" for jasper
> 2) no property to set jvm for running tests: resolved by hardcoding jvm
> param
> 3) conflict with CC on port 8080: no resolution yet - tried to set
> port to 8081 in build/build/conf/server.xml but it doesn't work
> 4) CC status is passed in case of failed unit tests: not resolved
> 5) notification log should be improved, currently it is useless
>
> If someone knows how to configure Tomcat unit tests to use another
> port number please give me a hint. If it is not possible we have to
> change default port for CC.
>
> Thanks,
> Stepan Mishura

Leo Li