harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Kleymenov" <kleyme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Proposal for Build Test Infrastructure Improvement
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:52:57 GMT
Hello Stepan,

> Do I understand correctly that the framework works without seting up
> classpath (by adding ant-contrib.jar) or requiring to place the jar to
> $ANT_HOME/lib?

Yes, it works in such a way and I did't meet any problem with this.

> I'm asking this because one of reasons to keep build.bat/build.sh
> files in DRL VM build is that they add ant-contrib.jar to classpath
> otherwise the build doesn't work.[1]
>
> [1]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200607.mbox/%3c6928c5160607140431h78e67820x868a87126e6cdcf8@mail.gmail.com%3e

Stepan, is it possible to reproduce this problem in proposed BT framework?
I think such a problem in DRLVM is somehow connected with bugs in ol
ant-contrib. I use 1.0b3 version.

What's regarding to DRLVM scripts. They don't fix the problem. Try to run:
    > build.bat update build
on just checked out repository and you will reproduce it. The problem
is with cpptasks' xml declaration file. It does not allow to ant to
use it at runtime. There are some general fixes proposed over the net.

Thank you,
Alexander