harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Rebriy" <pavel.reb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:17:04 GMT
I had a similar problem with WinX64 (see "[drlvm][stability][winx64]
finalization tests irregular failure" branch for details).
I had a problem with HARMONY-3485 commit. I rolled back it, and it was
successful for tests passing :)
I could solve the problem with smoke tests.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy