harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build] failed to build kernel classes in debug mode on windows
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:25:45 GMT
Vladimir,

I experienced the same problem building DRLVM release on Linux. It
appeared that downloaded antlr-2.7.5.jar was corrupted. I re-ran
"build.sh update" and it failed in the middle of downloading from
http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-2.7.5.jar. I removed broken
antlr-2.7.5.jar and ran "build.sh update" again, this time it was
downloaded successfully. Now I'm able to build DRLVM.

Thanks.
Ivan