harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] need a safe way to populate sources
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:35:50 GMT
Vladimir,

Federated build does "svn switch" for each "working_*" subdirectory,
pointing to corresponding svn location. You can do the same manually.
For example:

  cd working_classlib
  svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk

Then you'll be able to update your local copy by usual "svn update".

Thanks.
Ivan