harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] DRLVM intermittently hangs on exit while detaching thread
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:06:15 GMT
Weldon,

Thanks for looking at this problem. Though this problem is
intermittent I think it is major (but not critical) and worth to be
fixed, because it often breaks Eclipse debugger work with Harmony. I'm
not sure if this deadlock occur only in debug mode, it might be
reproduced in usual mode and thus negatively affect overall DRLVM
stability.

The other problem is that CC run for jdktools often fail on Linux,
because JPDA tests intermittently timed out and this makes monitoring
regressions difficult. Putting all JPDA tests into exclude lists seems
not a good idea.

Thanks.
Ivan