harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Novodvorsky" <peter.novodvor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] harmony-3065 problems
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:16:02 GMT
It would be very disappointing to leave it, because me and Pavel
Afremov already gave too much time to this patch. However, in general,
I agree that we should put off performance patches and concentrate on
architecture and stability.

Weldon, could you please send us the log with and error, because I run
tests with patch from H-3065 applied and see no problems.

Thanks,
Peter.