harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Novodvorsky" <peter.novodvor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] comments on Harmony-3288
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:14:28 GMT
I fully agree with Weldon, I only want to notice that better
implementation would be not #ifdef'ing platform dependent lines, but
implementing hymutex/hyconds with platform dependent synchronization
primitives as separate files for windows and linux and then using them
for implementing threads synchronization. This way we will recreate
parts of APR, but it's not a problem, because we have different
focuses (APR authors focus on Apache HTTPD in the end).

Peter.