harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nina Rinskaya" <nina.rinsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Eclipse Unit Tests run under Cruise Control
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:40:59 GMT

> On Mar 6, 2007, at 4:30 AM, Nina Rinskaya wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > As it was discussed above in this thread, I'd like to start sending
> > Cruise Control notifications about Eclipse Unit Tests failures to
> > alerts@harmony.apache.org (if nobody minds).
>
> Go for it
>

> > I'm running EUT under Cruise Control on Linux (SLES9) IA32 and Windows
> > XP IA32. A number of EUT suites that fail/crash are excluded from the
> > regular runs in order to have all tests passed as a normal state and
> > thus to monitor regression failures. Note that the number of excluded
> > tests is large now, because I didn't find an easy way to exclude
> > tests, not test suites, and I'm excluding the whole suite if it has 1
> > failing testcase. I'll try to work on exlude list clean-up and on
> > finding better way to exclude single tests.
> >
> > I hope that everything would work ok, but I'd like to apologize in
> > advance for possible junk mail (false failure notifications) in
> > alerts@harmony.apache.org mailing list.
>
> it's already a mess :)
>
> Can anyone do this?  is the code/config in JIRA or SVN ?

The patch for "buildtest" that adds Eclipse Unit Tests runs to CC is
submitted to JIRA (HARMONY-2687), but it looks that it should be
updated if buildtest structure is revised as it was discussed recently
(for example, like in HARMONY-3115).

--
Thanks,
Nina

P.S. There was a failure notification about EUT in the alerts list
recently, and I'd like to note that it was a configuration issue: no
free disk space, it's fixed now.