harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nina Rinskaya" <nina.rinsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Eclipse Unit Tests run under Cruise Control
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:30:26 GMT
Hi,

As it was discussed above in this thread, I'd like to start sending
Cruise Control notifications about Eclipse Unit Tests failures to
alerts@harmony.apache.org (if nobody minds).

I'm running EUT under Cruise Control on Linux (SLES9) IA32 and Windows
XP IA32. A number of EUT suites that fail/crash are excluded from the
regular runs in order to have all tests passed as a normal state and
thus to monitor regression failures. Note that the number of excluded
tests is large now, because I didn't find an easy way to exclude
tests, not test suites, and I'm excluding the whole suite if it has 1
failing testcase. I'll try to work on exlude list clean-up and on
finding better way to exclude single tests.

I hope that everything would work ok, but I'd like to apologize in
advance for possible junk mail (false failure notifications) in
alerts@harmony.apache.org mailing list.

--
Thanks,
Nina