harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing] what is default behavior for intermittently failed tests exclude lists?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:38:32 GMT
yes, but not by CC, and also, if we can find a way to tag them in the
output so when we see a failure, and it's tagged as "intermittent",
the developer knows to run it again rather than go hunting.

<soapbox>
I really do think that we'd be well served by fixing the intermittent
tests - they point at something broken that we just don't understand,
and that gives me the heebie-jeebies.  I don't mind things that are
known to be broken, if we understand why, but mysteries?  no thanks :)
</soapbox>

geir