harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [testing] Contribution of the automated scenario for Jetty
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:31:45 GMT
Mikhail,

Sorry for loud word 'contribution' and occurred misunderstanding :)
Really this is just a unit test (not very large) with several testcases
and scripts which allow running the test by means of proposed by
Alexander new BT framework.

I suppose the test could be integrated without voting, but we should
remember that it depends on other contribution (new BT).

Thanks,
Aleksei.