harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject [testing] Contribution of the automated scenario for Jetty
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:08:57 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to announce my contribution of automated scenario for Jetty web
application server:

The Jetty scenario was created in order to test if Harmony JRE is able
to run Jetty server and it works just fine. This scenario is far from
covering the whole Jetty functionality, for now it just tests some basic
things such as:

 o Server successfully starts and stops using given JRE
 o Server successfully deploys its test web applications
 o Some of the test applications works properly, i.e. user addresses web
   site links and receives valid responses (pages)

The scenario contains 5 testcases which test the following:

 o Initial(home) page of the site hosted by Jetty
 o Page with static content of large size
 o Servlet-based pages
 o JSP-based page
 o Page with static content archived with GZip

The scenario is automated using improved Build Test framework
(HARMONY-3501). The following modes are supported by means of new BT
features:

  o Run of the scenario on just built classlib and drlvm
  o Run of the scenario in standalone mode (once)
  o Run of the scenario in continuous mode using Cruise Control tool

Recent runs of my scenario finds the bug in Harmony runtime. I didn't
investigate it yet, but I'll do it soon and file according issue.

Thanks,
Aleksei.