harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Katja Sh" <esha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] How to launch my GC?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:54:49 GMT
Does it work for Linux builds?
I've already tried this key, that is what i got when I tried to run a simple
test(libgckat.so is my built GC):

[esh@ekaterina bin]$ ./java -Dvm.finalize=0 -XX:vm.dlls=libgckat.so Force
Unknown option -XX:vm.dlls=libgckat.so
Use java -help to get help on command line options

How can I resolve this?

Thank you in advance.