harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][stability][winx64] finalization tests irregular failure
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:09:25 GMT
Pavel, the commit H3485 has nothing to do with the execution if GCv5
is not used. Please check the few lines of the commit in vmcore, it's
only a declaration of an exported function, no real functionality is
introduced. I'd like to know how you came to your conclusion. For
example, have you tried with Harmony with revision before 521690?

Thanks,
xiaofeng