harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Illegal command line options
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:08:25 GMT
I have been trying to run the eclipse's tests with harmony's classlib
recently.
There are some tests will pass the string "-verify" to create a new VM.
For the reason mentioned by Oliver, all these tests failed because our
launcher pass it directly to vm.
It seems that the option "-verify" is widespread.

So, i suggest to handle this specificly for -verify in our launcher.

--
Sean Qiu