harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rustem Rafikov" <r.v.rafi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] JIRA H3065/H3231 -- how about a discussion on the relationship between these two patches?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:27:55 GMT
I mistook thinking that there may be a conflict. I looked more carefully at
3065 patch: tm_self_tls var is not moved from the hythread library. The
launcher depends on hythr.so (doesn't use dlopen for loading it). So,
hythr's TLS block will be placed in a static TLS for a thread when loading
the module. And gcc produces correct code for inlined methods accessing the
tm_self_tls var. It should work and moreover I tried with both patches and
it works.

Thanks, Rustem