harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] where we are with the "developers' releases"?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:14:15 GMT
I have talked to some people who are interested in trying their apps on Harmony
and report back/fix the problems.

I'm reluctant to give them a link to the snapshots built from a random state.

What I suggest is: synchronize different Cruise Control runs.

So, some CC scenarios run more often, some run less often. Would it be
possible for the more often scenarios to include all thus revisions
where less often scenarios run plus something else?

In this case we can take the revisions where the least often scenario runs
and publish them as "tested snapshots" (if all the CCs were fine on
them of course)

I feel that it might be easily implemented: there might be a scheduler script
that monitors commits and put something on the Harmony web site
and CC infrastructure that monitors the website and run CCs accordingly.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Mikhail