harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][website]do we need section numeration within pages?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:08:23 GMT
Geir,

As far I remember the only files which have TOC and numbering are those
long-long HTML files which are not actually processed by Anakia - their
HTML code merely included into VSL-generated template. Am I wrong?

Having this in mind, using your approach requires all these files to be
converted into XML (some tags need changing etc.) Applying CSS doesn't
require any changes. And I don't know why Microsoft doesn't implement
support many CSS properties which may make life of web content developer
easier.

Regards,
Alexey.