harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruth Cao" <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test]how to set up a http proxy server for unit test.
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 04:48:14 GMT

> Why not leave them in the exclude list?

Since in some tests (i.e. tests.api.java.net.HttpURLConnectionTest), we can
get all the test cases out of the exclude list using Jetty except the one
which needs a proxy server. If we comment out the related one, more test
cases can be run continuously.

Also, what do we need from Jetty?

We need a ProxyHandler that can start an embeded proxy server. Jetty 6 has a
plan to implement it, but it seems that it won't be available in a short
time[1] :-)

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Jetty6-proxy-handler-t2721411.html

Greg and Jan are really great

--