harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] java compiler for the DRLVM
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:39:52 GMT
Hello everybody,
I try to build the HDK by HDK. Now it failed to build DRLVM with message:
trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_em64t_gcc_release/semis/build/targets/build.java.xml:10:
Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK
Total time: 8 minutes 36 seconds

Seems we need to define java compiler for DRLVM somewhere in the
property files. Which one is correct? I see some property files in the
DRLVM instead of one in the CLASSLIB: drlvm.properties (optional),
lnx.properties, win.properties, harmonyvm.properties and
test.properties. Also we can use CLASSLIB properties.xml. Which one is
correct?

Now I update lnx.properties file locally to define other possible issues.

 Thanks, Vladimir