harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] regression test run failed on Win/Lnx platforms due to H2086 test
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:46:51 GMT
Actually, I don't understand the idea of test H2086.
When the package name was added to test it started to fail due to "No
tests found". When the test was converted to junit format (according
to readme.txt) it started to fail with message:

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.594 sec

Testcase: test(org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.h2086.Test):
 Caused an ERROR
Cannot load native java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicLong.VMSupportsCS8()Z
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load native
java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicLong.VMSupportsCS8()Z
        at java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong.<clinit>(AtomicLong.java:27)
        at org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.h2086.Test.test(Test.java:10)
        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicLong.VMSupportsCS8()Z
        at java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong.<clinit>(AtomicLong.java:27)
        ... 14 more

 thanks, Vladimir

Note, updated test looks like:
package org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.h2086;
import junit.framework.TestCase;

public class Test extends TestCase {
    public void test() {
        java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong al =
            new java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong();
    }
}