harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] please do not commit for a while -- I am trying to rollback Harmony-3065
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 04:33:50 GMT
On 3/28/07, Weldon Washburn  wrote:
> Wonderful!  This would be greatly appreciated.

Done at r523162.

I've run classlib tests (excluding awt,swing) and see
1 failed test - javax.imageio.ImageIOTest
1 crashed test - org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.SimpleBeanInfoTest

... going to look into other commits

BTW, I use a script to do roll back (see attach). It may be useful for
others - a list of modified files should be placed to 'rollback.list'
file and the script is run with revision number as parameter, for
example, 'rollback.sh 523087'

Thanks,
Stepan.