harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Update: Apache Tomcat 5.5 testing scenario was integrated.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 05:49:02 GMT
On 3/27/07, Leo Li wrote:
> Hi, Stepan:
>
> Seems that we have changed the configuration file so that the server has
> listened on another port while the tester still tries to connect to the
> original 8080 port. Am I all right?:)

Leo, thanks for your help! Actually there are 2 copies of tester.xml
file. And I tried to change port number in "build/build/bin" directory
but the right file to be updated is located in
"container/tester/src/bin" directory. (I've committed infra update at
r522759.)

So port conflict was resolved and all tests pass for me.

And remaining issues are:
- CC status. It is passed even there are failed unit tests. I see two
possible solutions here: to update Tomcat build(it should fail in case
of failed tests) and to grep log searching for "FAIL" message. Other
ideas?
- CC notification log

Thanks,
Stepan.