harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] classlib test org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.FileChannelTest failed now on x86_64
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:57:22 GMT
On 3/12/07, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> If changes to the file OSFileSystemLinux32.c were reverted and
> classlib+drlvm were rebuilt this test passed.
> Command to revert:
> classlib/trunk> svn up -r517104
> modules/luni/src/main/native/luni/unix/OSFileSystemLinux32.c

Yes, I can reproduce the failure on x86_64 on Linux and if I revert update
the test passes.

Paulex, could you look into your commit r517145?:
patch for HARMONY-3334([classlib][luni-native] Native Method
XXX_transferImpl in luni/src/main/native/luni/unix/OSFileSystemLinux32.c did
not handle endian properly)

Thanks,
Stepan.

--