harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony Q2 release requirements
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:43:32 GMT
On 3/5/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2007, at 5:53 AM, Andrew Zhang wrote:
>
> > Is public API coverage 100% an urgent goal for Harmony Q2 release?
>
> It's our goal for a 1.0 release, and the ultimate goal for the
> project, so I don't see why we'd relax our efforts to make that happen.

IMHO, we are not going to forget about our ultimate goal - 100% public API.
"Intermediate" (or "developers", if you like) release is required just to
show Harmony's progress and quality of existing code by having successfully
running some apps scenarios and/or theirs tests (that my understanding of
Mikhail's proposal). That helps to see where we are and what should be done
first (for example, complete SQL API).

Sure, every effort for completing public API is very valuable for us.
Andrew, keep up your great work!

-Stepan.

geir

--