harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm][doc] missing starting pages for Doxygen docs
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:20:46 GMT
Andrey,
Thanks for input.
>What kind of mainpages are you going to add, interface or
>implementation description?
I planned to stick with interface descriptions for now. I've taken a
look at the vmcore mainpage file that you posted, and I think we're
moving in the right direction. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with all
the modules to be able to sort out interfaces like that, but I'll add
the placeholder descriptions with the generic text and then we could go
from one to another and improve them. I'll post a patch to JIRA
HARMONY-3432 for your review.

Cheers,
Nadya

http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/doxygen/intf/html/index.ht