harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [drlvm][doc] missing starting pages for Doxygen docs
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:54:02 GMT

Hi all,
I'm concerned that the Doxygen docs we're building from source code [1]
don't have overview pages to say exactly what the documentation
includes, no kind of intro (with the exception of DRLVM external intf
bundle [2].

I opened HARMONY-3432 to fix that. I can try to create the overview
pages for some modules. Your help is needed to (a) decide where to
locate the new files, (b) review the overviews and (c) write the ones I
cannot write due to lack of understanding/expertise.

About (c) file locations, please express your opinions on the following
locations for mainpage.html that will be starting pages for
component-specific documentation bundles:
em/src
gc_cc/
gc_gen/src
include/open (already there)