harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:21:47 GMT
Yop.
1 - after setting the svn eol-style to native, I made a clean checkout
and randomly checked the sources, all CRLF.
2 - I ran unix2dos along the whole tree just in case.

And I checked the files involved in conversion of the example page I'm
converting (auth_cont_quest.xml), all CRLF except the resulting html
file with several sporadic LF endings :(

Cheers,
Nadya