harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:18:56 GMT
Oops! The question seems persistent. Help needed :)
I've changed the svn settings as required, and because I'm working on
Windows, I now have the whole website checked out with CRLF line endings
as should be.
However, I've got problems when building the site locally: some lines
from source files get LF endings out of the blue.
Example:
File xdocs/auth_cont_quest.xml (CR LF) gets parsed and
docs/auth_cont_quest.html appears. Inside it, the header and footer get
the required encoding (CR LF), and so do some other lines, like the <h1>
heading. However, some lines get the LF end-of-life symbols, all inside
<pre> tags.

Has anyone experienced something like that? Do you have an idea why this
can happen? I tend to blame it on the Velocity parser, but perhaps it's
me doing something wrong.

Cheers,
Nadya