harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [website][doc] Harmony site inconsistency
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:35:10 GMT
Geir,
I've a question. Many of our web pages are made up of html that is
doc-included into xml and then processed. If the initial html has a
disclaimer in it, the resulting web-page has 2 of them in the source -
one added during processing, one inherited from source html.
Does this issue overweigh the fact that every file should have the
disclaimer?

Cheers,
Nadya