harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] tests failing on linux (Ubuntu 7.04-dev) with Quad Xeon P3
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:49:07 GMT
The jvmti tests are among the first to run. Is it a problem with jvmti
failures or is drlvm currently broken on linux? I seem to get a segmentation
violation running just the drlvm java executable on both 32 and 64 bit RHEL
Linux.

gdb java

I think shows an invalid pointer in hymem_free_memory()

Is anyone else seeing this?